Thursday 18 June 2009

what ever you do , thats it...

I am with you
its said by you

earlier i felt it
njoyed and gulped it

I hugged you
with out thinking of any due

whenever you felt for it
what ever else i never cared that's it

you were my bottom line
i was your reason to shine

times has gone
you don't need me now on

its not my call which which makes you smile
though i dont regret loving you at every mile

but it takes time
to accept you are not mine

its not my voice
what makes your world poise

I am sorry
i love with out any query

I didn't cared what you are
Even it wasn't matter who you are

how do you look
thats not in my book

Its not time which
can down love in my pitch

Every draft of my pore
love you by its core

because core of heart
wont be tired of hurt

you cant stop it..
what ever you do , thats it...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hii mrigank its my gr888 pleasure to be here.........
AWSOME GR88888888888
v kw the funtion of heart is beating n beating and no one can stop it beats..... TUM MUJHE BHOOL BHI JAOOO TOH YEAH HAQ HAI TUMHE.......MERI BAAT AUR HAI MAINE TOH MOHABAAT KI HAI

Makk said...

thnxx for being here ....keep it up

Sh@s said...

Love that is unconditional and eternal can never stop itself from loving.

Makk said...

I am happy to see your comment here .....unconditionally.... :)

Unknown said...

Luv is pure...n it'll stay forever.....this is wht i feel abt him makk...u r fantastic makk...

Dont go for looks,it can b deceiving...
Dont go for money,it fades away...
Go for d 1 who brings a smile 2 ur face,bcoz a smile is the only thing that will brighten ur darkest day....

Makk said...

heyy Nupur

so nice of you for being here. Dont be stranger now onwards.....

Unknown said...

@ makk

Hey!!!!
Iam no strander 2 u.......iam definitely goin 2 b regular now....100% +ve abt it......

Puja said...

Again a gr8 work from u...:)
Love is unconditional...doesn't change with time..
Love never...go weak...its remain same forever.
keep it up..Makk :-)

Message by Blog Owner

This is a Personal Blog.

Views and opinions expressed here are totally personal of respective writer or commentator.

All Images Courtesy (unless and until specified otherwise) : Google Images

"N"counting...