Monday 19 July 2010

SAG(E)S.......NOT REALLY...Lolllzzzzzzzz




SAG(E)S are called for an Pan India (or may be other countries are invited, I don't know, Indian Home Maker  to blame for all this) disclosure and declarations. They are saying that all have washed their hand in this BAHATI GANGA , which is flowing up side down according to some very sacred  I-don't-know-meter.

For this IHM- Public Revelation Act,2010, about my Sins Against Gender Stereotype, I hereby declare followings:

1. I have a strange fondness for key rings. (I don't know if it qualifies for this)

2. Since childhood I used to do cleaning of home, Laundry, Dishes. (as per my capacity)

3. Know cooking (ahm....ahm...it may be an example of self appraisal)but I am not a good cook for sure.

4. Chocolates. (I dont know how these sweeties fallen in this catagory.IHM....Gaaarrrhh)

5. Have played Teacher Teacher, Table Tennis, Badminton etc. Never thought about any game as girlish or some thing like that many other games are there.

6. A reading freak that when I used run out of reading matter, I would start reading Ladies Magz (some times
     I used to read them before my mom :))

7. Believe in word commitment.

8. Don't hate pink or any other color for that matter.

9. I don't encourage Eve teasing(aka sexual harassment)


List goes on...last but not least IHM has thrown a curse to wear pink (for men) and wow I am already wearing that...  :)


I would like to hear from HaRy, Shas, Vipul & Vibhuti about their SINs

10 comments:

Insignia said...

Girlie Girlie Makk :-P

Nice!! I know of many guys who love chocolates more than girls do! So its normal.

Makk said...

:)

Vibhuti said...

http://kreativevibes.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-have-sags.html
here you go I have finlly confessed to almost all my SAGS..:D
Thanks for this one..
It came out of the BLUE..;)

Indian Home Maker said...

Ha ha Maak! This is he funniest take on this tag :)

Now Key rings I am sure are totally for women, just like chocolates, commitment and cooking (The three Cs) ;) I too find Gender Stereotypes absolutley ridiculous! Sometimes it might take guts to defy them... The tag was about being yourself and not letting any stereotypes be forced down your throat :) Like Liberal Cynic said, While there are some characteristics found more in men than women, they cannot be used as a tool to pigeon-hole people into pre-styled societal roles.

I am me first. Then a man. Then my parents’ son. Then an Indian. Then a Tamilian…and so on. I urge my readers and fellow bloggers to do what they want to do (as long as they don’t infringe on another person’s exercise of his own rights) and only that. We have only one life. Preset rules of how we should behave belong right where they came from: the past. "


The three 'C's make you a certified sinner :)

You are invited to join other sinners on facebook. Do leave a link to this post there so that others sinners can find some solace after reading about your sins :)

Makk said...

# Vibhuti

thats gr8888 :)

Makk said...

# IHM

well, thank you for your kind words.

:), I have already been to that page.

and surely I will join you there on FB.

Sh@s said...

Hi I can only be Best Sinner Female so can't take up this tag as it says Best Sinner Male :D :D

Don't worry will change the title a bit and take it up sometime n Thanks for tagging me :) :)

Makk said...

#Shas


:) :) :)

you will show your masculine part na..

so manly girl...:)


:)

Avada Kedavra said...

Not sure if collecting key rings can be really termed girlish.. I loooove collecting key rings though.. have such a huge collection of them.
Hats off to you.. atleast some guy sticks to the word commitment :) Nice knowing more about you Makk!! :)

Makk said...

#Avada

I am Glad. :)

Keep Landing here.

Message by Blog Owner

This is a Personal Blog.

Views and opinions expressed here are totally personal of respective writer or commentator.

All Images Courtesy (unless and until specified otherwise) : Google Images

"N"counting...