Monday 17 September 2012

Ta - Ta

Its has become a kind of ritual to say, I walk for a short distance to reach my home from main road and there is this kid. I have seen him since his inception and grew fond of him, somehow I don't know.

I don't know how did it start but he see me walking to & fro home daily as he lives in huts there with his parents those are labors for construction sites. 

Every time he see me, he says "Ta - Ta" untill I answer back with "Ta - Ta" and it is intact for few years now,  Even if he is not happy or crying or whatever the course of action,would be paused for a while and he would say "Ta - Ta" with a cheerful smile and irrespective of whatever thoughts and moods I am in, this smile infacts me followed by "Ta - ta"

Its superb. 

5 comments:

aativas said...

Kids have the power to spread happiness!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

thanks for all those comments on my blog.. appreciate your time and response.

Red Handed said...

I am sure however dull a day might be...tht little kid brings a smile isnt it :)
So cute

Bikram said...

That is good .. and the kid probably also has a smile when you say ta-ta


Bikram's

Hamsi said...

Yes, kids are God's gift who comforts us on grief. Whether their parents are good or bad, their innocence in talks and behaviours could clear many grieves.

Message by Blog Owner

This is a Personal Blog.

Views and opinions expressed here are totally personal of respective writer or commentator.

All Images Courtesy (unless and until specified otherwise) : Google Images

"N"counting...