Sunday 12 March 2017

Sad

it was not a choice 
like, to be or not to be 

the threads of my frame work
essence of my being 

when they realise upon me
it was already there, staring in silence

then I learned, I learned to read
and I thought I could fight

fight, the feeling of being sad
was I naive? may be or may be not

I learned to be not sad 
and then it pulled me back

like it never left 
from my realm, dripping from bones

I learned to flew and I flew high
was I puerile? may be or may be not

I felt I had to stop to fly
I was damned to come back

to the sad ground, 
where nothing grows and it just hounds

then it dawned upon me
the truth of the universe

seeds are in me, 
they just water them

cutting edges the cutting edge
they just show me the mirror

ugly and normal
pathetic, simply sad

should not it stop and
Lets just accept the fate! 




No comments:

Message by Blog Owner

This is a Personal Blog.

Views and opinions expressed here are totally personal of respective writer or commentator.

All Images Courtesy (unless and until specified otherwise) : Google Images

"N"counting...