Wednesday 3 March 2010

Let the magic begin...

Yeah, you are hearing right. My friends are so generous with me. I know, its mind boggling and surprising at the same time *huge grin* but Shruti found me LOYAL (to whom she only can tell you. lollzzz) .I swear ,  I have not pampered her for doing this ..sachchi muchhi. *innocence dripping from the face*


 

I am passing this award (or term what ever s/he feel like) to HaRy &Insignia

*****

Another blame on me is of being  AWESOME BLOG BUDDY, BLOGGER BUDDY AWARD &BEST BLOGGING BUDDY by Shruti and Pakhuri respectively. They  has convicted me for which God forbidden crime I don't know but showing my full gratitude and confidence in Constitution of god knows where, I am accepting the terms.
  






This Award goes to Shas  (please don't look at me like this, please, please, please)

*****

Extending her generosity Pankhuri , see me as:


I hope, I will not pay back her debt ever back but still I like to present the same award to 
Indian Home Maker  , Psych Babbler  , Shruti &Meow hope  they will curse me for the same. :)

 *****

and  its does not get a full stop there only (don't worry I wont bore you much now please bear with me, thoda sa aur...pulleeeeezzzzzzzz), and the blog is recognized as:



Rachana &Titaxy deserve this award very much for their blogs and writings.



P.S.: Who ever has already started cursing me can send mail also, full of their lovely words.

P.P.S.: If you have been to this post by title it self, You have killed ,not me ......your time. :)

19 comments:

Sweetness said...

hahahaha.. ya buddy, thought it was a post.. however, all what you wrote was pretty hilarious. So, congratulations for the awards and thank you for making my day!

Insignia said...

Awards galore!!!! Congrats!!! you deserve all. You write such amazing lines....:-)

And thank you for this loyal award. I know why you bestowed this upon me. I have been loyally following you :-P

Thanks again!! :-)

Makk said...

# Sweetness

how did i make you day??


BY the way ..I hope, I gonna be diabetic shortly.

Makk said...

# Insignia

:)....you deserved it..dear.

Keep smiling...

:)..

Rachana Shakyawar said...

@ Makk

Wow! Simply Thrilled!
Thankyou so much for this lovely Award. Because I did not expected such award, the hapiness is multiplied. Truely Happy!

O Yes Magic have already began..!
God BlessU:)


Keep the spark Alive..

HaRy!! said...

dudu... this is prob the best punishment :)

Makk said...

# Rachana

Expect the Unexpected. and Keep njoying.

Spark is diminishable.

Keep smiling.

Makk said...

# Hary

Serve your term sincerely.

Titaxy said...

Oh Congrats on all your awards. :) And thanks for passing it :) I'm honored

Makk said...

#titaxy

Thanks.


Keep smiling

Sh@s said...

Congrats! for getting so many awards. U deserve it n all the looks... :p

Thanks Buddy for being my blog buddy n for giving me the the buddy award....
But there is one konfuzion....which of the three buddy awards is for me???

Makk said...

# Shas

all three are your only my dear.

:)

Sh@s said...

Thankyou for being sooo generous....

Blush...blush.. :p

Makk said...

Your are always welcome....!

Keep smiling.

Vipul Grover said...

Where is ur blog-a-ton post?? The link u'v provided is faulty and i evn dont c any post here.. I hop u didnt leave it as a draft only..

Psych Babbler said...

Thanks Makk! Sorry it's taken me a while to get here....

Makk said...

# Psych Babbler

you can take all the time in world.

Keep smiling.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all your awards Makk :)

And thank You too!! How did I miss this post and this award! :)

Thank You!! Now let me go and proudly display it on my awards page :)

Makk said...

#IHM

thank you and congo to you too.

Keep smiling.

Message by Blog Owner

This is a Personal Blog.

Views and opinions expressed here are totally personal of respective writer or commentator.

All Images Courtesy (unless and until specified otherwise) : Google Images

"N"counting...